A Firehouse Subs Medium Club on a Sub contains 24 Weight Watchers Freestyle Points, 24 WW SmartPoints and 20 WW PointsPlus. A Firehouse Subs Large Club on a Sub contains 43 Weight Watchers Freestyle Points, 43 WW SmartPoints and 37 WW PointsPlus.
How many points is a firehouse sub?
Earn rewards by entering your phone number at the register every time you make a purchase at Firehouse Subs. You’ll earn 1 point for every $0.01 you spend. Collect enough points and you can exchange them for great rewards like free subs, meal upgrades, and more. Sign up and get a free large drink with sub purchase!
What is the healthiest sub at Firehouse?
Most Nutritious Option
The the small Engineer sandwich on wheat contains 350 calories, 18g fat, 4g saturated fat, 30 g carbohydrates, 20g protein, and 1,110mg sodium. This has the healthiest protein on the menu (the turkey breast), as well as sautéed mushrooms and vegetables.
How many Weight Watchers points is a sub?
Subway: 30 – 35 points.
Does Firehouse Subs give you a free sub for your birthday?
Sign up for Firehouse Rewards before your birthday to receive a FREE MEDIUM SUB reward, valid once on your birthday or within the following 6 days. … You must be 16 or older to sign up for Firehouse Rewards or use the Firehouse Subs App.
How many points do you need for a free sub at Firehouse Subs?
Every penny you spend at Firehouse earns you a point and you save up your points to earn specific rewards like double meat for 4,500 points or a free sub or salad for 8,000 points.
What is the lowest calorie sub at Firehouse Subs?
FIREHOUSE SUBS® ANNOUNCES NEW “HEARTY & FLAVORFUL, UNDER 500 CALORIES” MENU
- – Hook & Ladder Salad™ (370 calories): Smoked turkey breast and Virginia honey ham.
- – Momma’s Homemade Chicken Salad™ (425 calories): A scoop of chicken salad with pecans.
- About Firehouse Subs:
- Quick Facts:
What is the most popular Firehouse sub?
Most Popular Items at Firehouse Subs
- Chicken Gyro Hero. #1.
- Hook & Ladder Sub. #2.
- Veggie Sub. #3.
- Italian Sub. #4.
- Meatball Sub. #5.
- Cherry Lime-Aid Zero Sugar Sparkling. #6.
- Cherry Lime-Aid Zero Sugar. #7.
- Smokehouse Beef & Cheddar Brisket Sub. #8.
Which is better Subway or Firehouse Subs?
While Subway made a fortune touting low calorie counts, Firehouse is known for selling hefty sandwiches for big appetites. … With its vegetables and lower calorie counts, Subway arguably invented the idea of “fresh” fast food two decades ago. But while Subway stayed the same, better competitors got into the space.
What is the best sandwich at Subway for Weight Watchers?
Subway Weight Watchers Points for Food above 6 points
- Subway Fresh Italian B.M.T on 9-grain wheat bread (11 points)
- Subway Fresh Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on 9-grain wheat bread (8 points)
- Steak and Cheese on 9-grain wheat bread (10 points)
- Tuna on 9-grain bread 12 points.
- Chicken on Spinach Wrap (11 points)
What can you eat at Taco Bell on Weight Watchers?
- Grilled Steak Soft Taco (1 item) – 6 points.
- Chips and Salsa (1 item) – 6 points.
- Cheesy Roll-up (1 item) – 6 points.
- Crunchy Taco Supreme (1 item) – 6 points.
- Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla (1 item) – 6 points.
- Fresco Burrito Supreme with Chicken (1 item) – 6 points.
- Soft Taco with Beef (1 item) – 6 points.