There are two types of beachside bonfire gatherings: more formal ones, where you’d probably want to wear sandals and a dress or khaki pants, and more casual ones, where you can pretty much wear your swimsuit and a T-shirt or beach cover-up. Whether it is daytime or nighttime will also make a difference.
How do you prepare for a bonfire?
How to Prepare Your Campfire Pit
- Clear a 10-foot-diameter area around the site. Remove any grass, twigs, leaves and firewood.
- Dig a pit in the dirt, about a foot deep.
- Circle the pit with rocks.
- Your campfire pit is built and ready for building a campfire!
What do you do at a bonfire?
Top 5 Activities for Around the Campfire
- Earn Your S’More. A great one for kids and families, this game involves everyone doing a funny task before the group earns their chocolate for S’mores. …
- Flashlight Tag. …
- Campfire Desserts. …
- The Frog Game.
What is the best fuel to start a bonfire?
What’s the best fuel source for a fire pit?
- Firewood – The best thing about firewood is that it’s easily accessible. You might have a free supply in your backyard! …
- Propane – There are several benefits to propane for your fire pit. …
- Natural Gas – Like propane, natural gas fire pits are easy to light and burn clean.